Fancy an artisan soy handle that is made up of all natural ingredients? Our soy wax are top quality grade from the United States and we source for only the best aromatherapy grade essential oils from all around the world. We ensure that there is no additives to the products and that it is perfectly safe for all. Our hand-poured soy candle are made in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
Inspired by our favourite pear scents, we blended something warm, something joyful and something sweet for this unique candle. It has a warm note of vanilla with top notes of sweet french pear and bergamot. The white tea infusion gives this a crisp and subtle floral fragrance.
French Pear and Bergamot with Vanilla White Tea Infusion (100ml)
Burn Time: ~ 25 hours
Wood-wick candles uses a wide, yet short organic wood wick instead of a normal cotton wick. After this wick is lit, it produces an endearing crackling sound that reflects the type of sound emanating from a wood fireplace. The combination of the sound of crackling fire and pleasant fragrance offers a relaxing sensory experience. Not only do these candles provide enjoyment to the senses, but they also enhance the interior design and ambience of living spaces.
Wood-wick candles have a distinct reputation for a clean burn, cleaner than other types of candles. They also do not add additional smoke into the room when used properly, but they do produce a natural, appealing scent. When they are burned properly, the wax in the candle is not wasted and the service life of the candle can be maximized.
Do note that actual products may have slight cosmetic differences due to the availability of products. When wood wicks are unavailable, it will be replaced with normal wicks. Purchase only if comfortable.
As these products are made to order, please give us about 1-3 working days to ensure that you products are freshly hand crafted to ensure quality.
For external use only. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, stop bathing and rinse with water. If it persists, seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.